- Universal single and dual axis Drive Modules for EtherCAT® networks
- 85 to 265Vac, up to 7.5A continuous and 15A peak current (~1.6kW/3.2kW@230Vac)
- Digital control for easy setup and diagnostics
- Dual loop with dual feedback per each axis
- 20kHz sampling and update rate of all control loops
- Supports incremental digital and analog encoders, absolute encoders and resolver
- Digital I/O: 8 inputs, 8 outputs
Analog I/O: 4 inputs, 2 outputs, 12 bit resolution
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Compact: 270 x 157 x 67 mm3
The SPiiPlus UDMpm-2-320 is a line of EtherCAT® universal dual and single axis drives for AC servo / DC Brushless, AC Induction, and DC brush motors.
The SPiiPlus UDMpm-2-320 operates as an EtherCAT® node under any SPiiPlus EtherCAT® master Controller including the PC based SPiiPlusSC Soft Controller. It is designed to applications with demanding move & settle, smooth velocity and stand still jitter requirements with power of up to 1.6kW/3.2kW (continuos/peak) per axis.
The Sproduct is offered with two current levels: 5A/10A (cont./peak) and 7.5A/15A.
Optional Safe Torque Off (STO) module cuts the power to the motor without removal of the power source to comply with SIL-3 and PLe safety levels.
It is powered by a single phase 85 to 230Vac and by a separate 24Vdc control supply that keeps all low voltage signals alive during emergency conditions.
EtherCAT® is registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany.