For international returns:
For returns from North American:
- Upon receipt of the RMA Form, ACS Motion Control will send the appropriate forms including the “Instructions for Return of ACS Motion Control Products for Rework” including the RMA number, VFC (Value for Customer).
- Upon receipt of the above forms, you may ship the product to ACS Motion Control. Upon shipping, fax a copy of the shipment Proforma Invoice to ACS Motion Control including the shipping date, carrier name and airway bill number.
- Upon receipt of your shipment, ACS Motion Control will analyze the problem and issue a cost estimate for the rework. If the estimated cost of rework does NOT exceed 35% of the list price of a new unit, ACS Motion Control will repair the product without any further authorization from the customer. If the cost of rework is greater than 35% of the list price of a new unit, ACS Motion Control will require customer authorization in order to proceed with the rework.
- After repair of the product, ACS Motion Control will fill in the Rework Report (labor parts) and ship the repaired product back to the customer, including a copy of the Rework Report and the Rework Invoice. When required ACS Motion Control will provide shipping details to the customer.
- Payment to ACS Motion Control is then due according to the agreed payment terms.
Shipment Costs of Repaired Products
- For products under warranty, shipment to ACS Motion Control is DDP ACS (Delivered Duty Paid – Incoterms) by the OEM customer / distributor. Return shipment will be paid by ACS Motion Control.
- For products not under warranty, all shipments will be made DDP ACS (Delivered Duty Paid - Incoterms) by the OEM custome