Motion Control announces the release of SPiiPlus ADK Suite v3.12! The new ADK Suite and associated controller firmware includes new controller features and programming extensions, enhancements to MMI Application Studio and Host Application Libraries, and an evaluation version of Smarter Motion Tools (SMT) automated motion stage performance measurement and verification software.
SPiiPlus ADK Suite v3.12 highlights include:
- A powerful new Real-Time C Functions feature that enables motion control system engineers to develop sophisticated real-time application functionality, e.g. data and signal processing, in standard C programming language
- 4thorder motion profile generation (SPTP) to improve move and settle performance in a variety of applications
- Position Event Generation (PEG) output enhancements for continuous motion applications and simplified troubleshooting
- New 3D dynamic error compensation support for enhancing accuracy of XYZ cartesian motion systems
- ACSPL+ Programming enhancements including:
- New motion duration structures and functions to simplify the process of optimizing and evaluating motion profiles
- New modulo axis operating modes to simplify development of applications with rotary stages
- Switch statements, String data types, and a new single program cycle FASTLOOP command
- New FileOverEtherCAT (FOE) commands for simplifying configuration and validation of EtherCAT network devices
- MMI Application Studio enhancements including:
- Improved Adjuster support for brushless DC motor commutation in stages with short travel range
- Improved Adjuster support for dual loop stages
- A new utility for importing dynamic error compensation tables and applying spatial filters to enhance dynamic motion performance
- Extensions to Motion Manager enabling simple measurement of move and settle time
- Smarter Motion Tools (SMT) automated motion stage performance measurement and verification software with evaluation license. Engineers responsible for OEM machine production and stage manufacturing can now easily evaluate the benefits of SMT’s automated Move & Settle, Standstill Jitter, and Cross-Coupling Jitter recipe creation and execution functionality.
Interested users with an authorized ACS Website Account are encouraged to download SPiiPlus ADK Suite v3.12 here.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact your ACS sales or support representative for more information.
Since 1985, original equipment manufacturers in semiconductor, electronics assembly, laser processing, flat panel display, biomedical and other high-tech industries have trusted ACS Motion Control to improve machine performance, enhance design flexibility, accelerate application development and minimize time to market.
ACS Customer Promise Statement
We are always ready to rise to the challenge to deliver smart, best-performing motion control solutions for the most demanding applications, developed and supported in partnership with you and in-line with your needs.