About The Position
This position is part of the global ACS Control, Support, and Applications team providing control applications development and technical support for ACS motion control products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Motion control application development focusing on real-time multi-axis motion programming and feedback control analysis and optimization
· Work closely with high-tech equipment manufacturers in the fields of Semiconductors, Mobile Devices and Flat Panel Displays, Life Sciences, Photonics, and more. Be a primary point of contact for remote and onsite motion control application support and development.
· Leverage expertise in advanced motion control theory and its real-world applications
· Provide technical support for ACS products
· Define requirements and test performance for new ACS products and features
· Provide technical training, seminars, and presentations to customers and partners
· Develop white papers, application notes, videos, and other technical instructional materials
Required Skills and Experience
· B.Sc. (Cum Laude) in electrical or mechanical / mechatronics engineering specializing in control. preferable M.Sc.
· Excellent control theory background and knowledge
· Experience in mechatronics, automation, or control systems - an advantage
· Customer support experience – an advantage
· Programming skills (i.e. C, C++,VB .net)
· Personal skills – very high analytical skills, good communication and interaction with customers & colleagues, independence & quick learning
· Fluent in English, both writing and speaking