Attend ACS SPiiPlus Motion Control Training Courses to take your motion control expertise to the next level.
This three-day course covers the fundamentals of the ACS controller and products. We will review motion control vocabulary, architecture, and get familiar with our SPiiPlus MMI studio. This course is designed for all levels of Software Developers, Controls/System Engineers, and individuals who need to understand the basic operations of ACS products and software tools.
The course will continue to guide users on connection, component setup, tuning, and ACSPL+ programming which will be led by our Application Engineers. Demonstrations and hands-on activities will aid in creating an engaging learning environment.
Contact ACS for details on upcoming training opportunities in the following locations:
- Western USA (Fremont, CA) – October 17 – 19, 2023
- Central USA (Minneapolis, MN)
- Eastern USA (Boston, MA)
- Netherlands (Eindhoven)
- Germany (Karlsruhe)
- Israel (Yokneam)
- South Korea (Suwon / Seoul)
- China (Shanghai, Shenzhen)
Developers Technical Training Outline
- Introduction to SPiiPlus MMI Application Studio
- Basic Control Loop Concept
- EtherCAT and System Setup
- Component configuration and Tuning
- ACSPL+ Programming
- Motion Profile Generation
- Safety and Fault responses
- Advanced Capabilities Overview
- Hands-on activities!
On-Demand Training & Tutorial Videos are available here.